System requirements for CoursePlan
Renting our software is secure and comfortable and the only thing you have to think about is using a modern browser in order for your experience of the program to be optimal. You do not have to think about technique, maintenance and updates – we take care of everything. It can’t get any easier than that!
- Windows Internet Explorer version 9 or 10
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
If you for any reason need to have the software installed on your own server, there are some technical demands to fulfil in order for the program to work optimally.
This only applies to purcased licence since the program is installed on your server. When renting the software these technical demands are seen to by Artisan. The software is installed on a web server fulfilling the following demands:
- Windows Server 2012 or laterThe following has to be installed on the server:
- Webbserver program: IIS 8 or later. IIS 6 Management Compatibility is requiredHardware:
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- WCF needs to be registered on the server
- Space on hard drive: 1 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
This only applies to purcased licence since the program is installed on your server. When renting the software these technical demands are seen to by Artisan. The program work towards any of these data bases:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or laterHardware:
- Microsoft SQL Express (limited SQL-server, free of charge at www.microsoft.com)
- Space on hard drive: 2 GBOther: We recommend a server environment with modern hardware in order for the software to be handled optimally. Also consider the performance can be influenced by other installations on the server.
- RAM: 4 GB